- Fins: Next Generation Optimized Pivoting Blade, Constant Thrust Minimizes Fatigue
- ABS Plus Buckles Double Button Release, Prevents Buckles from Accidentally Opening
- Mask: Tempered Glass Lenses for Durability & Safety, Easy Quick Adjust Ergonomic Buckles
- Tri Comfort Technology for Comfort and Superior Fit, Low Volume Mask Design
- Snorkel: Dry Top Design Minimizes Water Entry, Contoured Design for Effortless Breathing
Tri Material construction provides superior performance, maximum elasticity, great durability and a resistance to aging, OPB (Optimized Pivoting Blade) Fin Technology that ensures the blade is always at an optimal angle during both the up and down stroke, Channel Thrust Technology system for optimal water channeling, Maintaining optimal thrust throughout every phase of the fining stroke minimizes fatigue, ABS (Adjustable Binding System) Plus Fin Buckles - one finger release, Improved rubber, soft anatomical foot pocket, with ribbed insole for an improved fit and a dramatically more efficient fin stroke, Riddled foot pockets prevent water from entering the space between the bootie and the foot pocket which would normally create a parachute type drag.