- Original seascooter ideal for snorkeling or shallow scuba diving
- Maximum speed of 2 miles per hour; max depth of 65 feet
- Lightweight build (13 pounds) for easy 1-handed transport
- Adjustable buoyancy regular for maximum comfort
- Runs up to 1 hour per charge; 6-month warranty
The Seascooter Pro runs at a speed of up to 2 miles per hour and dives as deep as 65 feet, helping propel you through choppy currents while exploring your favorite wildlife reefs. The scooter is also light enough at 13 pounds to carry with one hand, making beach diving a reality. And if you just want to use the Seascooter Pro to preserve energy while swimming from one side of the lake to the other, that's cool, too. Also outfitted with an adjustable buoyancy regulator, the scooter runs for up to 1 hour per charge and carries a six-month warranty.
About Stallion Sport
Established in 1992 in California, Stallion Sport is focused on bringing sports and lifestyle products to the public at large. The company's strategy is to leverage international, well-known brands within a larger portfolio while preserving the original trademarks. The Stallion Sport portfolio includes such brands as Sea-Doo, Ski-Doo, Speedo, Nautica, Body Glove, and Fluid.